Download Transformers 4 (2014) in 480p,720p & 1080p with Dual Audio Hindi and English. Download links are available below just click on any Server and enjoy downloading . Transformers 4 in Hindi, 480p in 500MB 720p in 1.4GB. & 1080p in 4.7GB
moviseroot.com is The Best Website/Platform For Bollywood And Hollywood HD Movies. We Provide Direct Google Drive Download Links For Fast And Secure Downloading. Just Click On Download Button And Follow Steps To Download And Watch Movies Online For Free.
Download Transformers ; Age of Extinction 4 (2014) in Hindi|English 480p, 720p & 1080p – bestmoviesroot.in
? Movie Info –
● Full Name – Transformers Age of Extinction 4 (2014)
● Language – (English|Hindi)
● Release year – 27 june 2014 (USA)
● Size – 500MB | 1.4GB | 4.7GB
● Quality – 480p | 720p | 1080p
● Format – MKV
? StoryLine –
After the battle between the Autobots and Decepticons that leveled Chicago, humanity thinks that all alien robots are a threat. So Harold Attinger, a CIA agent, establishes a unit whose sole purpose is to hunt down all of them. But it turns out that they are aided by another alien robot who is searching for Optimus Prime. Cade Yeager, a “robotics expert”, buys an old truck and upon examining it, he thinks it’s a Transformer. When he powers it up, he discovers it’s Optimus Prime. Later, men from the unit show up looking for Optimus. He helps Yeager and his daughter Tessa escape but are pursued by the hunter. They escape and Yeager learns from technology he took from the men that a technology magnate and defense contractor named Joshua Joyce is part of what’s going on, so they go to find out what’s going on.
? Screenshots ? (Must See Before Downloading)
Transformers Age of Extinction 4 (2014) in hindi |English
?Click Below to download from Google Drive server
Note :- if link is expire then please comment down we will fix it as soon as possible.
- Admittably, the Transformers Franchise got worse with every movie since its really interesting first one. But Age of Extinction has to be seen as a reset of the universe. It got rid of most of the really cringy and annoying assets like Sam and some of the annoying perverted Transformers.
- this time around we have Cade Yeager(Marl Wahlberg)and and his daughter(Nicola Pelt(whose biggest claim to fame so far has been appearing in the flop The Last Airbender,which was awful but not her fault),as the main human characters.
- To be completely honest, I enjoyed every single bit of the movie and it’s on my top favourite list of this year after the movie Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. Perhaps, it is because I am a fan of transformers movies since part one. And definitely, it’s because people’s opinions and points view do differ after all. So, it’s absolutely something normal to see bad reviews and good ones. But for this movie’s situation, I neither can understand nor fully digest at how most of the reviewers are going mad about it.
Wrapping Up ❤️